What to expect on Sunday
Our morning all age gathering is in Northstowe Secondary College.
We start at 10:30am and recommend you arrive a few minutes before that to allow for finding the venue and finding your seat. We are now singing indoors so our service will be in the main hall throughout.
We begin our service with about 30 minutes of all age time in the main hall, including prayer, singing and all age Bible teaching. After that, Primary School children go to their Bible Clubs (and a creche is available). Adults and teens hear a talk explaining the Bible passage for the day. Altogether services normally last for around 1h15m-1h30m.
After the service, you can stay and chat to people, and we will be serving drinks and snacks.
If you are watching our services on Facebook or YouTube and want to get in touch, we'd love to hear from you here.
If you are coming in person to a service, please be aware of our Covid guidance in place and follow the stewards' instructions. This means
We require you:
-To sit where the steward directs you with households distanced from other households, to reduce risk of infection or being "pinged" by the NHS app.
-To stay at home if you have a positive covid test, recent onset of the most important Coronavirus symptoms, or have been asked to isolate by NHS test and trace:
a new continuous cough
a high temperature
a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of smell or taste (anosmia)
We strongly advise:
- signing in or using the NHS app when you arrive
- using hand sanitiser on entering the building and before and after using shared objects
- wearing a mask during singing
- that social distancing be observed when moving about inside the building, that conversations while no seated remain short, and that you assume people would like to observe social distancing unless they say otherwise
We leave it personal choice:
- whether you wear a mask or not (except during singing when we strongly advise it)